I’m starting the year off by sharing the things I’m proud of.
Flicking back through all of the super special wedding photographs and inspirational small businesses I’ve filmed/photographed this year, I’ve realised there were quite a few gems in there that I’m pretty proud of. So I thought I’d share my faves with you.
First off, my all-time fave moment of this year HAS to be sticking it to the man and jacking my old “day job” and career of 20 years. Such a good feeling to be fully dedicated to my photography business and being my own boss is all kinds of awesome!
But apart from that little bombshell, here goes…
my 19 favourite moments from 2019…
- The time my awesome festival couple and their tribe ‘struck a pose’ with their smoke bombs
3. The time this awesome little dude framed his face with a bubble for me at a festival wedding at Hadsham Farm
4. The time I got to photograph a really special friend’s wedding and share my workday with my absolute besties
5. The time the boys at Hadsham Farm Festival Weddings thought it was a good idea to get full glitter beards, noses and heads
6. The time my bride with a broken leg managed to shimmy herself into a Kayak at the Saxon Mill, in her dress, so that we could create a photograph that was really special to them
7. The most extreme tussle for a wedding bouquet ever witnessed at Worton Hall in the Cotswolds
8. The time Sam from the Drawing Board and mobile bar, popped the biggest bottle of champagne I’ve ever seen in my life. And then a little guy got dunked in the ice bath it cooled in
9. When I got to shoot these super-hot bloggers in Manchester
10. The time the wedding car chauffeur carried my bride’s train over the field to get to the most beautiful wee church I’ve ever seen and avoid the cow pats!!
11. The time the sky looked like this at a festival wedding on the top of a Stourbridge hill
12. The time I was asked to shoot Ticketmaster’s annual summit in uber-trendy Shoreditch
13. The time a whole female rugby team got fully naked to pose for me. And we raised over £2000 for Mental health charities
15. The time I asked a random wedding guest to jump into my shot so I could test my flash (for the bride and groom) and it ended up with this
16. The time I met these super inspirational ladies whilst filming the Shoot, Edit, Chat, Repeat podcast’s first birthday
17. The African dancers at Worton Hall wedding venue
18. The time Big ben photobombed my promo shot for a London Electricians firm
19. The time a client told me she wanted to dress up as a detective to bring some fun and life to her brand
Are you planning an awesome, fun and personal wedding next year? I’d love to be your wedding photographer. Or perhaps you are a business and need personal brand photos, small business videography or event photography.
Either way I’d love to work with you. Please do get in touch – I’d love to hear how I can help. .