Heya, I'm Charlie... the face behind this jazzy website and all of the photos you see on it. I love to create beautiful things and tell interesting stories.
I used to be stifled in a yawnsome corporate life doing marketing and sales for people in suits. I did it for 20 years but have managed to break free in favour of an artsy creative life, helping people tell their most amazing stories.
I give people like you memories of significant moments or achievements, all parcelled up and safe for you to look back on forever.
Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet gummies donut. Fruitcake cheesecake brownie oat cake sweet roll chocolate bar gingerbread cake. Gummies biscuit marzipan marshmallow chocolate macaroon.
Sweet tootsie roll candy canes candy canes sugar plum. Brownie fruitcake dragée cake croissant tiramisu. Tiramisu chocolate bar cookie. Cake topping cookie topping.
Marzipan biscuit wafer tart chocolate bar toffee brownie chocolate bar. Danish marshmallow jelly beans pastry macaroon. Chupa chups donut ice cream. Tiramisu cotton candy dessert chocolate bar biscuit bear claw jelly-o.
You don't want to work with a stuffy old bore that takes themselves too seriously in the name of looking "professional" (YAWN), but you do want someone who takes their work and business seriously.
You need a skilled and trustworthy craftsperson super dedicated to getting it right and giving you the best possible results.
You like laughing, a sprinkling of silliness and you love being around people that are unapologetically themselves and encourage you to be the same.
You don't want to worry about having your photo taken by a bossy time thief, you want to look natural and concentrate on having a great time.
You're looking for someone who is fun and lively that is passionate about your story, makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera, and adds to your vibe in an excellent, authentic and very smiley way.
- Coffee fanatic & foodie.
- Stand up Paddle boarder and sea lover (even in the winter!).
- Mumma living in a house full of mischievous boys (that all think
they’re hilarious comedians).
- Fiercely independent, adventurous & silly.
- Always smiling (even when I’m crying!) and trying to make others
do the same.
- Extra curious. Always geeking out about something or travelling somewhere.
- Country girl. Waves & wellies in the woods over town life any day.
- Official weeper! All emotions show up in tears over here… it’s a Taurian thing.
- In love with the Moon - I have her tattooed in at least 3 different places.
- Slightly witchy. Known to burn sage, celebrate solstices & wear crystals.
- Bendy stretchy yoga over the gym.
- Dogs not cats. Bigger the dog the better, my Labradoodle is a complete loon.
- Book fan but not worm. Love the idea of books, buy loads of them, but never bloody finish them!
- Concerned for our planet (my past career was in the recycling industry).
- Music, dancing & face glitter ALWAYS! Fair warning I will dance on your dance floor and if you have a glitter station at your wedding I will be the first one there. Not sorry for either. 😂
I am originally from Warwickshire and still spend a lot of time there working and seeing my faves. But my family and I have decided its time for an adventure, so we've relocated to Devon. Here's the top line about me ...