This springtime festival tipi wedding at Hadsham Farm was such a dreamy day. I can’t tell you how much I loved photographing and filming it. The magical tipi venue perfectly combines a festival DIY feel with a modern countryside twist. Gemma & Gary filled it with cocktails, laughter children and fun party vibes.
Gemma & Gary got married in St Etheldreda’s Church in Horley, so they started the day in a more traditional way. But when they got to Hadsham Farm they embraced the festival theme with flags surrounding the lake and smoke bombs in their photos. Inside the tipi, their styling was simple and minimal with gorgeous welly boot centerpieces, a cheese wedding cake (topped with cute figures of them) and a fantastic photo wall, which opened up so people could pop their faces through for fun photos. They ate Paella, drank beautiful cocktails & wine, and partied the night away to the EPIC “The Chaps Band” (I actually didn’t want to leave as they were so good).
Gary & Gemma wanted bright, colourful, relaxed and unforced wedding photos which captured the energy of the day. They spent very little time posing for the camera, instead using it to have fun with their favourite people. Any couples photos that we took were achieved in no more than 15 minutes in total and that includes bouncing on the bouncy castle!!
As ever, weddings don’t just happen. They are always pulled together by truly awesome teams of suppliers who work tirelessly to make sure that everyone has a fantastic day. This particular team was made up of the following:
- Venue: Hadsham Farm Weddings
- Wedding Dress Shop: Victorias Bridal Boutique
- Wedding Dress Designer: Maggie Sottero
- Brides Hair & Makeup: @frweddings
- Bride Shoes: Charlotte Mills Shoes
- Hair accessories: The Bobby Pin UK
- Brides Nails: @londonnailco
- Brides Earrings: Maison Sabben
- Bridesmaids Dresses: @Wed2B
- Mens Suits: The Kent Wedding Centre @benetti_menswear
- Jeweller: Mark Christmas
- Transport: Beetlebugs VW Wedding Cars
- Flowers: Flower and Glory
- Caterer: Paella by Antonio & Vine’s Pizza Shack & Ultimate Ices
- Bar: Jolly Hucksters Mobile Bar
- Cake Oxford Cheese Co
- Bouncy Castle: Stardust Bouncy Castles
- Band & DJ: @the_chaps_band
So, how did I do as Gary & Gemma’s Hadsham Farm Wedding photographer?
If you are looking at these Hadsham Farm Wedding Photos because you are planning your own wedding, please do get in touch to discuss your wedding photography requirements. I’d love to be a part of your day and catch all of your love too!
Click here to see what past couples say about working with me
Click here to get in touch and find out if I’m free on your wedding date.
Category: Wedding Photography | Destination: Cotswolds Weddings | Venue: Hadsham Farm | Setting: Spring Festival Tipi Wedding